2019 Eastern Zone Long Course Championships,
August 7-10, 2019
All applications must be submitted by Monday, July 23, 2019 at Midnight.
Applications are not complete until payment is made in full. Payment via PayPal or credit card will be accepted upon submission of application. The 2019 PVS Long Course Zone Team Fee is $590/swimmer.
Athletes must provide times to the Zone Team Times Coordinator from any Non-PVS meets that are not on the PVS Zone Top 10 list. Event, time, name of meet and location are required. The meet must be properly sanctioned or sanctioned as an observed meet to qualify. Deadline to submit requests to add out of LSC swims to the database is Monday, July 22, 2019.
• A 13 & O athlete may not attend Eastern Zones if he/she has competed in an individual event or qualified for an individual event at any of the following meets: USA Swimming Junior Nationals, USA Swimming Spring Championships (using 18 & U times), US Open, USA Swimming Nationals or a Trials Class meet.
• A 12 & U athlete may not enter this meet if he or she has participated in any of the above meets.
• All Relay Teams will be selected by the Zone Team Staff.
• A list of applications received will be posted and periodically updated on the PVS website. The PVS Zone Team Manager will notify any swimmer not selected for the team by Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
Team & Travel Details
PVS Zone Team MANDATORY Meeting
(Parents and Swimmers)
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Time and Location TBD
Each swimmer must bring a completed PVS Code of Conduct, Medical Information Form and copy of insurance card (front & back) to the meeting.
Buses will depart Tuesday, August 6th, from Kennedy Shriver Aquatic Center (N. Bethesday, MD) AND Audrey Moore RECenter (Annandale, VA):
• Kennedy Shriver Aquatic Center
5900 Executive Boulevard
N. Bethesda, MD
Swimmers should arrive by 10:45am, buses leave at 11:00am. Every family is responsible for bringing one case of water to the bus.
• Audrey Moore RECenter
8100 Braddock Road
Swimmers should arrive at 11:45am, buses leave at Noon. Every family is responsible for bringing one case of water to the bus.
Team Hotel (parents are not to stay at swimmers' hotel):
Courtyard Richmond West
6400 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
All swimmers will travel and stay with the team, no exceptions
Please contact Richard Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org), PVS Zone Team Manager, with any questions or concerns.