1. All 2019 Carlmont High School Graduates in good standing and eligible to walk in the 2019 graduation ceremony, including Middle College Graduates, are invited to attend the Grad Night 2019 celebration.
2. Graduates must have a photo ID and have purchased a ticket and completed the necessary waiver and permission forms in advance. No ticket sales after May 24th.
3. School Resource Officers (“SRO”) from the Belmont Police Department and parent volunteers will be at the Scots Gym during check-in and at the venue.
4. Graduates will undergo a pat-down search prior to boarding the buses. Adult volunteers will be trained to conduct this search by the Carlmont SRO and will be supervised by the SRO.
5. Anyone arriving intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or acting in a disorderly manner will be referred to the SRO and will not be allowed to attend the event.
6. At check in, graduates will place their personal items in individual, sealed bags upon check-in, including car keys and IDs. These items will be returned upon returning from the venue. DO NOT BRING VALUABLES.
7. The following items are NOT allowed: cell phones, Apple watches (or similar), cameras, pagers, any device with the ability to communicate, cameras, yearbooks, purses, backpacks, personal hygiene items, makeup, lip balm, food, chewing gum, mints or water bottles.
8. All medications must be checked-in to be held by the nurse during the event, with the exception of epi-pens and inhalers. The nurse will have personal hygiene items available at the venue.
9. Attire is informal and within school dress code. The venue will have indoor and outdoor activities. Graduates are encouraged to DRESS IN LAYERS and bring a jacket, as it can get very cool this late at night.
10. Any serious infraction of the Grad Night rules will be reported to the parent/guardian by telephone and may result in removal from the event. If the parent/guardian cannot be reached, the graduate in question will be considered to be in custody of the security and/or police.
11. Graduates are expected to remain at the venue and travel as a group until returning to Carlmont High School at approximately 3:30 a.m.