Straight River Scholarship Application
The Minnesota Women of Today Foundation award a scholarship of up to $400 to assist a person to enter or continue in an educational program. His/her goals should be to enhance their skills with physically or mentally handicapped individuals. This scholarship may be applied for at any time and will be awarded throughout the year; it is available to
1. Member of the Minnesota Women of Today for at least two (2) consecutive years.
2. Limited to persons who live in Minnesota.
3. Applicant must complete the financial needs statement; and please include a brief statement of financial need not indicated on the form.
4. Scholarship may be used for tuition, books and transportation to the school or workshop.
5. Past recipients may re-apply.
6. No one may receive a scholarship more than once in a twelve (12) month period.
7. Deadlines for application are July 1, October 1, January 1 and April 1.
Finalists may be asked to have a personal interview with members of the Foundation Scholarship Committee. You will be asked for verification of workshop or class attendance.
Use the File Upload field found at the bottom to include the any additional attachments; however, space had been provided for all required items.
Responses to the online form will be viewed by the State Extensions Director, and the MNWT Foundation President by due date. Upon completion of the form, click Submit; you will receive a confirmation screen if your form has been successfully submitted. (rev 2014)
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Have been a Previous Recipient of this scholarship, enter the year received
Previous Recipient Date
School or Workshop You Will Be Attending
Provide a description of the program or workshop
Present Employment or Career Pursuing
Date of Workshop or Educational Program
Financial Needs Statement
Anticipated Cost of Education or Workshop
WT Belief Statement
Write an essay on your belief and involvement in this organization, the Minnesota Women of Today, and what the future holds for you.