Full Voice Casting Call Form
- use this form to request a free full casting to any of our voice pools.
Your Company Name:
Your Full Name:
Your Web Site:
Business or Daytime Email:
- will also be used to send your audition zip and will NOT be shared.
What is Your Realistic Desired Character Voice Cast Budget?
- budget should be realistic based on the length of your dialogue, number of clips per actors or roles, intended use and currency in US dollars.
Your Voice Casting and Audition Details
- tell us about your pending project
Type of Media Project:
New Pilot / Show
Student / School Film
Contest / Festival Entry
New Video Game
Elearning Tool / Software
Toy / Novelity Item
Radio / TV Commercial
- the type of project you are casting
Title of Project or Product:
- will remain confidential
Number of Roles:
- total number of roles to cast and record
Estimated Total Dialogue Minutes to be Recorded by ALL Talent:
- try to be close as possible and ONLY offer actual dialogue length not total run-time of your project, cartoon, or film
Estimated Total Number of Clips to Be Recorded by ALL Talent:
- try to be close as possible and ONLY offer actual clip totals for your project
Intended Use of Content:
Direct to DVD
Radio / Tv Advertising
Internet / Webisode
Education / Schools
Ringtones / Apps
Convention / Live Event
Attraction / Theme :Park Ride
Maybe All The Above
- how will you distribute the final product
Project Union Status:
- union affiliation if any
Share Your Desired Voice Talent Groups
- select the talent groups you wish to audition
Actor Groups to Audition:
- for multiple groups hold your CONTROL button and click each group.
Deadline for Auditions:
Deliver Email for Audition ZIP:
Audition Script and Audition Delivery
- your audition script, creative direction, format and where to email auditions
If Ready - Upload Your Script:
- upload a script from your pc in pdf, doc, docx, txt or xml only.
Or you can cut and paste a few lines for EACH group you wish to audition AND for each part, or role to cast:
- or you can share some audition copy here.
Please enter the text from the image: