Community Partners Invoices - HPCS G.U.I.L.D.
This form is for Active Community Partners of PCI to submit their invoice for services provided to students of Heritage Peak Charter School - GUILD.
Per PCI's Invoice Submission Requirements, Community Partners must submit invoices and approved vouchers as attachments when submitting electronically.
Please be sure that invoices include the following:
- Community Partner's Name, Address, Phone Number
- Name of School and Resource Center
- Full names of student(s)
- Service/activity description
- Date(s) of service/activity
- Fee (may not be more than the approved voucher amount)
- Total amount owed (sum of all approved vouchers)
Add Invoice and Approved Voucher files (must be in .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, or .zip)
Name of Community Partner
Enter the name of your business.
Enter your email address to receive confirmation of invoice submission.
Invoice number to reference payment. MUST MATCH number on attached invoice.
This is the amount of the balance on the invoice which MUST MATCH the sum of Approved Vouchers attached.