• MEMORY MAKING TRAVEL acts only as an agent for airlines, hotels, tour operators, and other suppliers of services and shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by accident or event beyond their control, or by any action or negligence of any persons who are not in their employ. MEMORY MAKING TRAVEL can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or
changes in air, sea or other services due to sickness, weather, strike, war, or other causes. The right is reserved to make adjustments in the itinerary if deemed necessary. Prices are accurate at time of quote and are subject to change until trip is paid in full
• Passports : All international trips require a Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of departure. Any and all additional Visa's or travel documents required are the responsibility of the traveler.
• Air Travel : Flight details including departure times are always subject to change by the airlines and are not under the control of MEMORY MAKING TRAVEL. It is the travelers responsibility to check in for the flight
24 hours in advance and reconfirm all gates and times.
• Cancellations : Cancellation, revision and refund polices for changes or unused travel/components vary
and are subject to the policies of each supplier. Cancellation penalties can range up to 100% depending on
how close to departure the written notification is received. Air, insurance premium and no-shows are
always non-refundable. MEMORY MAKING TRAVEL reserves the right to charge a $35 per person
administrative fee payable before cancellation will be processed.
*No responsibility for any risk or resulting injury, delay, inconvenience, damage, or death which results from criminal activity, weather or other acts of God, accidents, disease, epidemics or the threat thereof, illness, the provision of inappropriate or no medical attention or the lack of access to the same, the demands of indoor or outdoor activities, strikes, political or civil unrest, overbooking, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, acts of terrorism or the threat thereof, insurrection or revolt, or any other event beyond its direct control.
• Travel Insurance : MEMORY MAKING TRAVEL offers Travel Protection that can help minimize the monetary loss incurred due to unforseen events beyond your control such as: cancellation, missed connections, baggage loss, trip delay, and especially medical emergencies.