Phamaly Guidelines for classes at DCPA - Education
• Arrive for class no earlier than 30 minutes before class time.
• Attend all class sessions. Failure to attend all classes you register for will result in suspension from participating in future Phamaly classes.
• Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
• No cell phones allowed during class time.
• No pictures within class time.
• Participate in all acting exercises and scene work.
• No food allowed in class. There will be a 15 minute break for any snack needs.
• Respect personal space and belongings of instructor and fellow students.
• Address any issues that arise privately with the instructor, and leave any outside concerns at the door. Be focused and attentive towards the class!