Covid Safety Protocol:
In an effort to diminish the possibility of covid transmission during Bethel activities, we will be implementing the following safety procedures:
1. Masks are not required, but you may choose to wear one at any time. However, all unvaccinated or immuno-compromised children and adults are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask (Sunday School, Youth Group, music rehearsals, etc.)
2. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
3. Participants agree to NOT attend Bethel functions should they experience any covid-related symptoms OR be exposed to anyone who has contracted covid.
Music Rehearsal-specific Safety Protocol:
1. Participants may choose to wear a mask at any time but are not required to. However, those who are unvaccinated or are immuno-compromised are encouraged to wear a mask or refrain from participating in choral ensembles.
2. Children’s choirs will meet for no more than 45 minutes at a time. Adult choir rehearsals may be reduced to 50 minutes should the need arise.
3. Physical distancing of three or more feet will be used for all rehearsals and performances when possible, which may mean that ensembles will sing instead of the entire group, depending on CDC guidance.
4. A commercial-grade HEPA filtration system will be used to circulate and clean the air in the music room and a 30 minute break between rehearsals will allow time for the air to be circulated properly.
5. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
6. We will be prepared to alter or suspend rehearsals should it become necessary.
7. Participants agree to not attend rehearsals/worship services if they show any signs or symptoms of covid OR if they have been exposed to someone who has contracted covid.
8. Should a participant contract covid after having attended a rehearsal or worship service, they agree to make Joyce Mentzer aware of it so that anyone exposed can be notified.