Covid Safety Protocol:
In an effort to diminish the possibility of covid transmission during Bethel activities, we will be implementing the following safety procedures:
1. All un-vaccinated children and adults will be required to wear a face mask (Sunday School, Youth Group, music rehearsals, etc.)
2. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
3. Participants agree to NOT attend Bethel functions should they experience any covid-related symptoms OR be exposed to anyone who has contracted covid.
Music Rehearsal-specific Safety Protocol:
1. Children’s choirs will meet for no more than 45 minutes at a time. Adult choir rehearsals may be reduced to 50 minutes should the need arise.
3. Physical distancing will be required for all groups, which may mean that ensembles will sing instead of the entire group, depending on CDC guidance.
4. A commercial-grade HEPA filtration system will be used to circulate and clean the air in the music room and a 30 minute break between rehearsals will allow time for the air to be circulated properly.
5. We will be prepared to alter or suspend rehearsals should it become necessary.