Covid Safety Protocol:
In an effort to diminish the possibility of covid transmission during Bethel activities, we will be implementing the following safety procedures:
1. Masks are not required, but you may choose to wear one at any time. However, all unvaccinated or immuno-compromised children and adults are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask (Sunday School, Youth Group, music rehearsals, etc.)
2. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
3. Participants agree to NOT attend Bethel functions should they experience any covid-related symptoms OR be exposed to anyone who has contracted covid.
Music Rehearsal-specific Safety Protocol:
1. Participants may choose to wear a mask at any time but are not required to. However, those who are unvaccinated or are immuno-compromised are encouraged to wear a mask or refrain from participating in choral ensembles.
2. Children’s choirs will meet for no more than 45 minutes at a time. Adult choir rehearsals may be reduced to 50 minutes should the need arise.
3. A commercial-grade HEPA filtration system will be used to circulate and clean the air in the music room and a 30 minute break between rehearsals will allow time for the air to be circulated properly.
4. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
5. We will be prepared to alter or suspend rehearsals should it become necessary.
6. Participants agree to not attend rehearsals/worship services if they show any signs or symptoms of covid OR if they have been exposed to someone who has contracted covid.
8. Should a participant contract covid after having attended a rehearsal or worship service, they agree to make Joyce Mentzer aware of it so that anyone exposed can be notified.