Lux & Lee's Beach and Bush Nang Ride
OS username if on oldschool
Emergency Contact Person
Emergency Contact Details
What are you riding?
•Come with a good attitude. Don’t be that guy.
• Bike to at least look legitimate. Working headlights and tail lights at the least but you get in trouble with the law and your on your own
• Go over your bike for loose bolts and worn parts.
• Seriously go over your shit bike again and fix anything that is going to fuck out. Lock tight and lock wire is your friend. Expect long sections of wide open throttle nangs.
•Bring spares. Chain links, spark plugs, tire tubes ect.
• Aim to be self sufficient.
• Proper riding gear. Don’t show up in a T shirt.
•Stick to the route. We will be riding on gravel and rough terrain.
• Respect the locals and any livestock we come across. Some of us live around here.
• Have fun and ride / know your limits. We have put a big variety of terrain and cool places to stop and nosy around.
Lastly respect people’s privacy. Don’t film and post shananagans after dark etc.
Online Payment Form