CODCA Change Of Address
Thank you for informing us of your move. Remember the residence/address for your student shall be defined as the full time home of the child and the child's parents, legal guardian, or other appropriate adult authorized to have custody of said child. Please complete the information below and submit for school registrar review.

At the end of this form you will be asked to provide one of the following items:

• Property tax payment receipts
• Residential Lease Agreement (that encompasses the pupil enrollment count date)
• Rent payment receipts
• Utility service payment receipts (Water or Electricity Only)
• Inclusion on the Direct Certification List
• Appropriate residency documentation for a member or dependent of a member of the United States Armed Services

INTERNET or PHONE BILLS will not be accepted as proof of residency.