2020 NABBA NZ Nationals Entry Form
Saturday 24th of October 2020, Palmerston North.
ENTRY FORMS, MUSIC & ENTRY FEES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO NABBA HQ BY 2nd OCTOBER 2020
Your Official Entry Form is below. Please make sure you accurately fill in the information so we can ensure we have a smooth and enjoyable show, with less last minute stress. Have fun and enjoy your moment.
1. Event Name:
2020 NABBA NZ NATIONALS Bodybuilding Championships - (October 24th 2020)
Please select which show you wish to enter into.
2. Contestant Name:
Please accurately record your first and last name in the above field.
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Please fill in your full postal address to ensure we can contact you.
4. Email Address:
Please type and confirm your email address in the two fields.
Confirm Email Address:
5. Phone Number:
Please include either an active NZ Landline or NZ Mobile Number that we can reach you on.
6. Class Entering:
WOMEN - Ms Fitness
WOMEN - Novice Shape
WOMEN - Open Shape
WOMEN - Shape 30+
WOMEN - Teenage Women (under 20 years)
WOMEN - Senior Physique 40+
WOMEN - Senior Physique 50+
WOMEN - Novice Physique
WOMEN - Open Physique
WOMEN - International Physique
WOMEN - Classic Women's Class
WOMEN - Senior Figure 40+
WOMEN - Senior Figure 50+
WOMEN - Senior Figure 60+
WOMEN - Novice Figure
WOMEN - Open Figure
WOMEN - International Figure
WOMEN / MEN - Mixed Pairs (Please Complete Question 7A)
MEN - Novice Mr Body Board Shorts
MEN - Open Mr Body Board Shorts
MEN - Masters 40+
MEN - Masters 50+
MEN - Masters 60+
MEN - Masters 70+
MEN - Teenage Men (under 20 years)
MEN - Junior Men (under 23 years)
MEN - Novice Physique
MEN - Open Physique
MEN - International Physique
MEN - Masters Athletic 40+
MEN - Masters Athletic 50+
MEN - Novice Athletic
MEN - Open Athletic
MEN - International Athletic
For this year only we have a Direct Entry to the NZ Nationals. You can only choose one class to compete in.
Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
6A. Mixed Pairs (Please provide both full names): If you are competing in a individual class as well as Mixed Pairs, please fill out a separate entry sheet.
If you are competing in Mixed pairs, you need to provide both your name and your partners full name in the above boxes. If you are not competing in mixed pairs, skip to question 7.
7. Region Representing:
Bay of Plenty
Manawatu / Wanganui
Please enter which NABBA region you are representing or the closest region to where you live.
8. Music Files (mp3 format only):
I will submit my music in option below for question 9
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30 - 60 second duration.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
- ALL MR BODY BOARD SHORTS & MS SHAPE MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL MUSIC TO THE DURATION OF 60 SECS
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: NATIONALS & your FULL NAME (eg. NATIONALS John Smith)
9. Mp3 File Upload:
Click on the 'Browse' button to search on your computer for your Show Routine Music file (in mp3 format and less than 2Mb in Size).
* Music will need to be named with FULLNAME (ie. Brianna Jones)
10. NABBA Entry Fees: (Both need to be ticked)
I will pay online 3 weeks before the event
I will bring written proof of my payment to Athletic Check-In.
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is ($80) but is waivered for this event.
2. The NZ Nationals Entry fee is $80.00
3. Fee Payment:
- You must Pay Fees online and must be paid 3 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with NATIONALS and your FULL NAME (e.g. NATIONALS John Smith).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
11. Personal Trainer / Coach:
Please enter the name of your Personal Trainer (PT) or Coach, as this will contribute to our 'Personal Trainer/Coach Of The Year Award' (One Name Only).
12. Terms & Conditions (Please Read)
I agree to the NABBA NZ terms and conditions
Please click the tick box to confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the NABBA NZ
Terms and Conditions