The 84 Movement wants to honor a youth leader from Massachusetts.
The 84 Movement’s Statewide Youth Leadership Award is a chance for you to EXPRESS YOURSELF and BE RECOGNIZED for the great work you do in your community and in the state for tobacco prevention!
AWARDEE WILL RECEIVE:
• Recognition at Kick Butts Day: Take Down Tobacco at the Massachusetts State House on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
• Recognition on The84.org and other social media (photo and profile will be posted)
• A scholarship of $500
• Potential press coverage and recognition by legislators in your district
BASIC ELIGIBILITY – Any young person who:
• Is a Massachusetts resident
• Is of high school age (between 13-19 years of age in grades 9-12)
• Has been doing work in tobacco prevention since at least April 2018 (if not longer!)
HOW DO I APPLY?
• Fill out the application form and answer ALL the questions
• Get an adult who knows your tobacco prevention work to fill out the short Adult Advisor Recommendation form
• Submit this form by 5PM Tuesday, March 24, 2020
AND THEN WHAT?
• You will be notified by Wednesday, April 9, 2020 if you have been selected.
• Join The 84 for Kick Butts Day: Take Down Tobacco at the State House to continue bringing awareness to the issues surrounding the tobacco and vaping industries and celebrate your hard work in The 84 Movement this year!
For questions and more information, contact Ed Rand at email@example.com 617.279.2260