Member Company/Organization Spotlight
NC TECH is pleased to feature an exclusive series of company/organization profiles that highlight our members and celebrate what makes businesses in NC such an important part of the tech community.
Once submitted, your company/organization profile will be drafted from your responses, sent to you for final review and then published on the NC TECH blog, shared on social media and featured in a future issue of our monthly newsletter.
Please include a company logo and consider submitting an optional 'fun' photo of your company or team as well (showcasing your office space, team activity or event photo, etc).
(Individual completing the form and who we should contact with questions and to review the profile draft before it’s published)
(Please answer all)
Company 'Fun' Photo
1. In a couple of sentences, what does your company/organization do?
2. When was your company/organization started?
3. How many locations does your company have? What is the NC presence like?
(Please answer 5-6 of the following questions of your choosing)
4. How many employees does your company have? What are your growth plans?
5. What do you love most about doing business in NC?
6. If you could describe your corporate culture in just 3 words, what would you say?
7. Can you share some unique or fun facts about your company? What makes your business stand out?
8. What kind of technology trends have affected your company, and how has your company dealt with those trends?
9. What are the greatest obstacles and/or challenges that your business has faced? How have you and your business overcome them?
10. Are there any cool or interesting technologies you are working with currently?
11. Has your business won any recent awards or other achievements you'd like to share?
12. What do you see for the future of your business?
13. Is there anything on your website you want to highlight or any special events you want to promote? If so please share descriptions and relevant links.
14. What are the best ways for people to learn more about/get in touch with your company?
(Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blog, other):
Please includes links to any/all options