GI Bill Recipients 2014-15
Enrollment Certification Request
  • - -
  • This form must be completed and returned to the Financial Aid Office to ensure that your enrollment certification is submitted to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

  • If you selected “CHAPTER 33”‐ Post 9/11 GI Bill above, please enter months of entitlement and percentage below:

  • STUDENT STATEMENT (read carefully)
    By submitting this form:

    1. I certify that all of the courses for which I register each term will be required to complete my degree/certificate requirements in my designated program of study (i.e. the program reported to the U.S. Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs).We recommend that you see an Academic Advisor to have an Educational Plan in place for you to follow.

    2. I understand that I must submit to the Black Hawk College Enrollment Services Office academic transcripts for each college, university, and/or trade school I have previously attended and that my service record can be evaluated for possible credits.

    3. I understand that coursework not approved for V.A. benefits and/or not required in my program of study cannot be included in training time.

    4. I agree to notify the Financial Aid Office at Black Hawk College if I add, drop or withdraw from any class(es).

    5. I am aware that my V.A. Benefits will only apply if I am enrolled in courses for a letter grade which affects my grade point average.

    6. I agree to notify the Financial Aid Office of any change to my program of study (academic major).

    7. I understand that I must meet the academic standards of the college and for VA certification purposes cannot remain on academic probation for two consecutive terms.