Paste the text from the report or letter of support here.
Discuss the nominee's relationship with the congregation, including:
• How long has the Nominee been an active member of the congregation?
• List and comment briefly on all the areas of ministry supervised or evaluated by the LDC.
• How does the Nominee work within groups as a leader, teacher, or participant?
• How has the nominee demonstrated cultural competence and sensitivity to people in a variety of social groups?
• How has the nominee demonstrated sensitivity towards the feelings and beliefs of others?
• To what extent is the nominee open, accepting, forgiving, and able to embody the reconciling love of God in Christ?
Explore together the entire Baptismal liturgy (BCP 298-308) in mutual discernment.
• How does the nominee understand, express and live the statements of belief in the Apostle's Creed? Give specific examples relative to each person of the Trinity.
• How does the nominee understand, express and live the baptismal covenant? Give specific examples for each statement of the covenant, and among them, noting how this is done individually, in the world, and within a worshipping community.
The LDC and Nominee are encouraged to read through, and reflect on, the services of ordination to both the diaconate and the priesthood as an exercise in mutual discernment (BCP 525-47).
After reading the remaining questions of the examination for both priesthood and the diaconate, share experiences, reflections, or insights that demonstrate how the Nominee has expressed and lived or otherwise demonstrated a sense of call to a particular ministry.
List all of the signing parties (and their congregational affiliations, if applicable). If this is a congregational endorsement, please include the titles of the clergy in charge of the congregation, and the clerk of the Vestry or Bishop's Committee.