Paste the text from the report or letter of support here.
In this section, you might describe the nominee's relationship with the congregation, including:
• How long has the Nominee been an active member of the congregation?
• List and comment briefly on all the areas of ministry supervised or evaluated by the LDC.
• How does the Nominee work within groups as a leader, teacher, or participant?
• How has the nominee demonstrated cultural competence and sensitivity to people in a variety of social groups?
• How has the nominee demonstrated sensitivity towards the feelings and beliefs of others?
• To what extent is the nominee open, accepting, forgiving, and able to embody the reconciling love of God in Christ?
In this section, you might describe the work of the local discernment committee.
• How many meetings have you had to date?
• Did you follow a curriculum or use a particular resource to guide your discussions? If so, which one?
• Whether you used a curriculum or not, what were some important topics you discussed?
• What are the major strengths of the applicant for ordained ministry, and specifically for either the diaconate or priesthood?
• What are some areas for potential growth?
List all of the signing parties (and their congregational affiliations, if applicable). If this is a congregational endorsement, please include the titles of the clergy in charge of the congregation, and the clerk of the Vestry or Bishop's Committee.