Gratitude Scavenger Hunt @ Chandler Public Library
Has a book ever changed your life or helped you in a particular situation?
Has a book made you laugh and pulled you out of a bad mood?
Have you ever read a book to learn a new skill?
Help us show gratitude towards that book and share it with our reading community.
• Complete the information below.
• We will fill out a bookmark for you and place it in the stacks.
• Next, let someone discover the book for which you’re most grateful.
Here are some reasons why we are grateful for books:
• Books keep you sane during your awful rush-hour commute.
• Books have the remarkable power to put the rowdiest of children to sleep.
• Books teach you to empathize with people you’ve never met and help you tolerate the people you have.
• When you need to put the world on a time out, books are there for you.
• Books allow us to vicariously experience a range emotions, from heartbreak to terror to despair to jealousy.
• Reading is one of the few things you can do in sweatpants on the couch that qualifies as “constructive.”
Name (First, Last Initial only)
Why are you thankful for this book?
How/Why did this book move you?