REQUEST TO DEFER TRAFFIC INFRACTION
Walla Walla District Court
Full Legal Name
Date of Birth
Driver's License/ID Number/ State
Online Deferred Finding Request
Deferred Finding - Keep this ticket off of your driving record (See contract below)
I DO NOT have a Commercial Driver's License.
I hereby certify and agree as follows:
I am the person named above.
I agree that I have committed the infraction(s) listed on the Citation Number shown above.
I ask the Court to defer entry of a finding that I committed the infraction(s) cited on the above citation.
I agree to the following conditions of my deferral:
(1) I have not had another traffic infraction deferred by any court within the past seven (7) years, nor do I have a commercial driver’s license.
(2) I agree to pay the required Administrative Fee ($125.00) OR a fee as set by the judge;
(3) I will pay for and attend Traffic School, if required by the Court, and understand that it is my sole responsibility to make certain the Court receives proof of my Traffic School attendance by the date set by the Court; Note: Traffic School attendance is NOT an option at the Walla Walla District Court at this time.
(4) The Court will dismiss my infraction(s) at the end of the period of deferral if I pay the required Administrative Fee, successfully complete Traffic School on time (if required) and if I do not commit a new traffic violation within Washington State before that date;
(5) If I fail to comply with the conditions of the deferral by failing to pay the Administrative Fee, not completing Traffic School on time if required, or committing a new traffic violation, the Court may, without a hearing or further notice to me, enter a finding that I have committed the infraction(s) listed on the Citation Number shown above and will report the finding to the Washington State Department of Licensing, at which time I will be responsible for payment of the appropriate fine(s).
(6) I will notify the court of any changes to my mailing address during the one-year probationary period.
By submitting this form: I hereby certify or affirm under penalty of perjury of the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct.
*If you proceed electronically in lieu of appearing in person before a judge, you are acknowledging the fact that no appeal may be made. Please print a copy for your records.
Please type your name.
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Rate the convenience of an online hearing: