PRODUCER Agrees to Provide:
- 4 Participant Passes; If more passes are needed, they can be purchased a discounted rate (up to 10 passes at $30 each), provided requests are made prior to May 3, 2019.
- 4 Complimentary souvenir glasses for brewers.
- One Table
– Ice throughout the day
– Cold storage for kegs
- Up to $500 in participation stipend dependent on Participant meeting the keg requirement.
- Free listing in program
- Free listing on Brewfest festival souvenir T-shirt, provided you are registered by April 12, 2019
- Web listing on festival website, linkable to brewery website
- Lunch will be provided to brewers between sessions
- 1 Tent (10x10'). However, if the brewery provides their own 10x10' tent, they will receive an additional $50 in their stipend. Tents will not be available day-of and must be reserved in advance.
- Complimentary hotel rooms for brewers traveling over 75 miles.
- Complimentary camping on grounds, includes showers and bathrooms. If bringing an RV, water/electric hook-up for $25 per day.
- An opportunity for your brewery to be featured in our $40,000 marketing campaign.
PARTICIPANT Agrees to Provide:
- At least two different brews to sample. Each brewery MUST bring five kegs or 77.5 Gallons total, but please note that there could be a fluctuation on the required amount depending on the amount of breweries participating. This will be known no less than 3 weeks in advance. If the amount of kegs required increases the amount paid to the brewery will increase accordingly.
• If brewery brings more than five kegs, it is at the benefit of the brewery and does not affect the participation stipend or the producer.
- Your own tapping equipment including CO2 and plastic tubs to put your kegs in.
- People to set up sampling station. Producer does not provide station setup support.
- People to man your sampling station.
- A Tent (10x10'). If the brewery provides a 10x10' tent, they will receive an additional $50 in their stipend. Tents will not be available day-of and must be reserved in advance.
- "Whisper quiet" generator if station requires electric. Producer does not provide electric.
- A certificate of insurance listing us as an additional insured venue. Copies can be sent to Gwen Donnelly at: Gwen@PaRenFaire.com.
- A digital copy and right of use of a brewery logo for festival promotions. Logo should be min size of 2x2 inches, 300DPI in .jpg, .ai or .eps format (for .ai and .eps, text should be outlined).
- Optional: Your own retail merchandise may be sold at the festival WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALL DRINKWARE.