67th Annual Laveeen BBQ
February 16, 2019
10am to 5pm
Cesar Chavez Park
7858 S 35th Ave.
Laveen, AZ 85339
5,000 + throughout the day
See options below.
The 67th annual Laveen BBQ Festival will return to Caesar Chavez Park in the heart of Laveen, AZ on Saturday, February 16, 2019 with a mission to bring the community together for delicious BBQ, cold beer, family friendly games and live entertainment.
Thank you for your interest in the 67th Annual Laveen BBQ. Last year, we had over 5,000 attendees! Please read through the entire packet carefully. All vendors must show proof of an AZ Sales License on the day of the event. In addition, all food vendors must abide by the rules & regulations of the AZ Department of Health. Please review the guidelines for home baked goods, if applicable. We are not liable for any violations that any agency may enforce. It’s up to the individual vendor to ensure that they are in compliance.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 1, 2019 AT 12:01 A.M. PLEASE NOTE STANDARD PRICING WITHIN THE BOOTH OPTIONS BELOW.
1. The Laveen Pit BBQ takes place rain or shine, so plan accordingly!
2. The vendor is responsible for any necessary fixtures. Electricity is included at an additional cost, but Wi-Fi will NOT be provided.
3. Vendor spaces are on grass. If you have a canopy you must anchor or weight it down in case of wind. No stakes are allowed due to sprinkler lines.
4. Vendor spaces are must be manned at all times. No soliciting or selling outside assigned booth space.
5. Products displayed, sold or given away in the vendor area must not compete with the BBQ meals or food trucks including ANY drinks of any kind. You may not sell or give away any product not listed on your application so please be specific when listing your item(s). If you are selling a food item, it MUST be approved and we reserve the right to deny any product. Again, TO NON FOOD VENDORS ONLY: NO HOT FOOD, WATER, SODA, OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED FOR SALE.
6. Vehicles are not allowed in the vendor area. Fixtures, equipment, and supplies must be hand-carted to the vendor site. We do not provide dollies or hand carts.
7. Vendors must be set by 8:30am and must stay open until 5pm , no exceptions! Vendors who leave early will be asked not to return the following year.
8. LEASHED PETS WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE EVENT!
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT CAN TAKE 5-10 MINUTES TO READ THROUGH AND FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY - BE SURE YOU HAVE ALLOWED ADEQUATE TIME BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR APPLICATION*
Please fill out all boxes on this vendor application for the 67th Annual Laveen BBQ.
Please note, your application is not complete until your payment is received.
Call our office if you have any questions about the form, method of payment and/or if we still have booth space left for your industry category prior to submitting your application online.
DO NOT start filling out an application unless you are able to make your booth fee payment online at the next screen. Once you submit this application you will be redirected to our payment processing site for payment.
If you have any general questions about the event or your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org