Terms Of Service
1. We shall reasonably ensure, observe and implement relevant safety aspects and procedures during commencement of class.
2. All participants are strictly required to reasonably observe, understand and implement any learned or provided safety requirement and/or procedures.
3. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident/injury/loss of life and/or personal property before, during or after commencement of class, if such occurrence is not due to our negligence.
4. If in cases of accident and/or injury during/after commencement of class (within the premise), reasonable first aid treatment and/or action will be taken immediately.
5. Parents shall be notified immediately of any untoward occurrence.
6. The fees are neither refundable nor transferable and forfeited if you are not able to complete the course within stipulated period, due to any reasons
7. MyKite reserves the right to reschedule classes in the event of full or insufficient occupancy.