Please read carefully, the following statement and check the appropriate box.
In order to provide a quotation please read the following:
An insurance company has never:
• Cancelled one of your policies
• Applied special terms when renewing your policy
• Refused to give you a policy
• Refused to renew your policy
• You have never been declared bankrupt, had a company go into liquidation or become insolvent
• You, or any business partner or director have never had any convictions, other than motoring offences
• No work is to be undertaken outside, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, channel Islands and the Isle of Man
• No work is to be undertaken in or on aircraft installations, nuclear installations, petro chemical works, power stations or offshore
• Payments to temporary employees or bona fide subcontractors do not exceed 25 per cent of the proposed annual turnover.
• No work is to be undertaken at a height greater than 5 metres or below a depth limit of 1 metre.