Application to Graduate - Spring 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
1. It is your responsibility to assure that you have met all of the program requirements and are eligible to graduate.
2. If you are ineligible to graduate on the expected date that you indicate below, or withdraw your application, you must submit a new Request to Graduate with a revised completion date.
3. If you have outstanding debts owed to the College (fees owing, parking fines, emergency loans, etc.), you will be permitted to participate in the convocation ceremony, but you will not receive your diploma/certificate or transcript until the outstanding balance is cleared.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Prior Learning (transfer credits or exemptions) have been received and approved by the Office of the Registrar prior to submission of this application.
5. If any of the information below changes prior to Convocation you must inform the Office of the Registrar.
6. Photographs, video and other images or recordings taken during Convocation may be used in official Canadore College print or electronic materials. Please alert a Canadore representative at the event if you wish to not have your image captured.
Full Formal Name (This is the name that will appear on your diploma which must match that found on file)
Address (to send diploma/certificate):
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
Mobile Phone Number:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS CHANGED TO THE ONE WRITTEN ABOVE, PLEASE CHECK HERE:
West Parry Sound
Full Program Title:
Are you graduating from more than one program this year? If so please indicate the program and complete a separate application
Submit your application no later than May 1, 2020
PARTICIPATION IN SPRING 2020 CONVOCATION
IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION FOR THE CEREMONY DUE TO PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS PLEASE CHECK HERE
Special Accommodation Request Details:
- If you choose to attend the ceremony your diploma/certificate will be issued to you at that time.
- Convocation gowns will only be provided to students who select YES and who provide sizing information below.
YES, I will ATTEND the convocation ceremony.
NO, I will NOT ATTEND the convocation ceremony
4'9" - 4'11" (140-150 cm) - 42
5'0" - 5'2" (150-160 cm) - 45
5'3" - 5'5" (160-165 cm) - 48
5'6" - 5'8" (165-175 cm) - 51
5'9" - 5'11" (175-180 cm) - 54
6'0" - 6'2" (180-190 cm) - 57
6'3" - 6'5" (190-195 cm) - 60
6'6" and over (195+ cm) - 63
If you require special sizing
Full Fit/Plus Size
Special Sizing - Please contact Kimberly.Lindsay@canadorecollege.ca
*Your diploma/certificate will be mailed to your home address after Convocation if you do not attend the ceremony.
I have read and understood the important information section above.
Please accept this as my signature