2016 YALSA Young Adult Services Symposium Program Proposal
Empowering Teens to Increase your Library’s Impact
November 4-6, 2016 in Pittsburgh, PA
Call for Program Proposals: A program will last approximately 90 minutes and will take place between 8am and 5pm on November 5 or 8 am and 12 pm on November 6, 2016.
• All session proposals must be received by February 1, 2016.
• All applicants will be notified the week of March 15, 2016.
• All presenters must register at the reduced presenter rate ($69) for the Symposium by September 1, 2016
• All presenters must fund all their travel costs to the symposium.
• Only one session proposal per person will be accepted.
• For questions, please contact Nichole O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.545.2433 x4387