Counseling/Advising Request Form
  • This request form is for current and returning Montgomery College students who have a quick question about a specific issue or who are unable to find an open appointment in the Starfish system within 48 business hours from today or cannot visit the Counseling Department. If you are a newly admitted student or prospective student please direct your questions to Raptor Central at 240-567-5000 or

    Visiting students from another college or university who are planning to take courses please click here for more information on getting registered.

    Students planning to Transfer In to Montgomery College who want an exemption for placement testing or a pre-requisite override/department permission based on prior college coursework should click here for help: Prior Coursework Review Request Form

    Students with questions about Financial Aid should contact that office here.