Rules and Regulations
• EcoFest reserves the right to approve or exclude any company or product for this event.
• Dogs are not permitted
• Bicycles may not be ridden on the property
• This is a zero waste event. See details below
• Only vegetarian food is permitted. Meat and fish are not permitted.
• Flyers, pamphlets, or handouts are prohibited from being left on car windshields or passed out in the park. Literature may be left on your table in your booth space to be voluntarily picked up by attendees.
• Participants may not attach any materials (ropes, tape, wire, stickers, etc) to any permanent Park buildings, trees, fences, light standards, etc.
• All exhibits that include animals need to comply with City of Encinitas ordinances. The animals will be contained and treated within AZA guidelines and are subject to approval by the City of Encinitas.
• All motor vehicles are restricted to the roadways and designated parking lots. If you have a vehicle that is an integral part of your display and must be present, please contact us at email@example.com so that special arrangements can be made.
• EcoFest reserves the right to exclude any exhibitor based on current policy.
• EcoFest reserves the right to expel an exhibitor for violation of these guidelines.
ZERO WASTE EVENT POLICY GUIDELINES
• Pack out what you pack in.
• Bring water. Limited quantities are available.
• Do not bring non-recyclable OR non-compostable materials that will end up in a trash bin.
• Breakdown all cardboard boxes and take them to a recycling center of your choice.
• Put all plastic bottles, aluminum cans, newspapers, etc. into the onsite recycling bins.
• Food vendors must use compostable service items.
• The event producers reserve the right to limit the number of applications for any type of good/service and relocate vendor spaces for the good of the fair and its participants.
• Confirmation materials are emailed prior to the event.
• Setup is 7:30 - 9:30 am.
• Breakdown is 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Space and Product Specifications
• Spaces are 10x10.
• EcoFest provides 1 eight foot table and 2 chairs with each booth. Exhibitors are responsible for their own canopies and table coverings. You may rent a table linen and/or canopy from the show for an additional fee. All canopies and floor coverings must be fire retardant and meet California Fire Code Regulations, Title 19, Division 1, Chapter 8, Section 2402.
• Weapons, ammunition, alcoholic beverages, or drugs are prohibited on the grounds.
• The sale of live animals, weapons, firearms, explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags and poppers), knives, toy weapons, tobacco/drug paraphernalia and or items that promote the use of illicit substances are prohibited.
• Spaces are 10x10.
• EcoFest provides 1 eight foot table and 2 chairs with each booth space. Exhibitors are responsible for their own canopies and table coverings.
• All canopies and floor coverings must be fire retardant and meet California Fire Code Regulations, Title 19, Division 1, Chapter 8, Section 2402.
• Food vendors are responsible for knowing and meeting all San Diego County Health Department regulations.
• Vendors must provide a copy of current Health Department Food Facility Permit, post in booth and be prepared for a Health Department inspection.
• All food vendors must have a 3 compartment sink.
• Food vendors must have a spill kit on site if cooking with grease or other spillable items.
• A limited supply of electricity is available.
• Electricity requirements must be defined and prepaid with application.
• No generators without prior approval from event coordinator.
Taxes and Insurance
• All applications with merchandise sales must include California State of Board of Equalization Seller's permit number.
• You are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
• Vendors who cancel 3 weeks prior to show date will be given a 50% refund of the booth fee.
• There are no refunds due to inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies to cancel the event, over which the producers have no control. This is a rain or shine event and no guarantee is made of financial success.
Waiver of Liability
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the NCEA, Encinitas Environment Day (EEDay), the City of Encinitas, the Leichtag Foundation, all sponsors, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers of EcoFest from and against any and all claims, costs, liabilities, expenses, or judgments including attorney's fees and court costs arising out of my participation, in the event at The Ranch at the Leichtag Foundation, 441 Saxony Road , Encinitas, CA 92024 on May 15, 2016, resulting in illness, injury, or property damage to others or myself, whatsoever, except injury deliberately or willfully caused. I recognize that the event can be dangerous to me or anyone else, and I accept those dangers. I understand that if I or anyone else is injured this waiver will be used against me. I agree that pictures/videos taken during program/event hours may be used for future promotional purposes. I also understand that no employee or agent is authorized to modify this waiver. I certify that I have personally read and understand this waiver and release.
EcoFest is presented and managed by North County Eco Alliance, Encinitas Environment Day Inc a 501.c3 federally recognized non-profit - EIN # 36-4795885. Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org, (760) 362-6045
** Read the waiver above and check the 'I agree' button below. ** Then hit the "SUBMIT" button. Your application is automatically received and sent for review. You will be notified of acceptance into the festival and will receive payment instructions.