• Sent quarterly Ember Letters to the Bishop
• Received written evaluations of preparation: academic, field education and
continuing pastoral education.
• Completed the required background heck within the past 36 months
• Completed the required psychological examination within the past 36 months
• Completed the required medical examination within the past 36 months
• Applied for nomination at least eighteen months prior to the proposed date of
• Is at least twenty-four years of age
Received a letter of support from the Candidate's congregation or other
community of faith, signed and dated by at least two-thirds of the Vestry and the
Member of the Clergy or other leader exercising oversight.
• Provided written evidence of admission of the individual to Postulancy and
Candidacy, giving the dates of admission.
• Received a certificate from the seminary or other program of preparation
showing the Candidate's scholastic record in the subjects required by the Canons