Meet announcement, which must include (in addition to all information normally required by USA Swimming and PVS):
• A statement that all participating athletes and clubs are registered only with Potomac Valley Swimming (PVS).
NOTE: If participants will be competing from an adjacent LSC, the meet host must formally request permission from the LSC that registered the other athletes and/or clubs and include documentation of that permission with this request.
• A statement that the meet will be pre-seeded and no deck entries will be allowed.
• Meet host assumption of risk disclaimer language.
• USA Swimming release language.
In addition to the meet announcement, sanction request must also include a supplemental document(s) with the following information required by USA Swimming:
• A statement setting forth the local protocols and requirements.
• The plan for spectator ingress and egress.
• The planned number of individuals gathering in the spaces (e.g., pool, deck, spectator seating, etc.)
• A statement setting forth the Safe Sport considerations to ensure parents or legal guardians have access to and/or the opportunity to observe their child.
PVS Meet Announcement (COVID-19) Template
PVS Supplemental Information (COVID-19) Template