Phamaly Guidelines for classes at DCPA - Education
• Virtual Guidelines: Classes will be held via Zoom. You must be in a quiet location and have a stable internet connection.
• Attend all class sessions. Failure to attend all classes you register for will result in suspension from participating in future Phamaly classes.
• Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
• No cell phones allowed during class time, unless needed for access reasons.
• No pictures within class time.
• Participate in all acting exercises and scene work.
• No food allowed during class. There will be a 10 minute break for any snack needs.
• Address any issues that arise privately with the instructor, and leave any outside concerns at the door. Be focused and attentive towards the class!