2020 Senior Photo & Quote Submission
Complete this form to submit your senior photo and quote to the yearbook staff.
Final submission deadline: Friday, November 22, 2019
We will not be able to publish any photos received after this date due to publishing deadlines. Please follow these guidelines when submitting your senior photo and quote:
1. Formal, vertical headshots in color look the best when they are published, but you may choose any pose as long as it adheres to the Tartan Student Conduct Code.
2. No extremes in dress and/or style will be published - everything should follow Tartan’s dress code policy. Students should avoid props, hats, sunglasses and headphones. Scenery and props are secondary and are subject to be cropped out.
3. No watermarks or studio logos on your submission.
4. All photos MUST be submitted digitally. If your photographer is submitting your senior portrait on your behalf, please advise them of the deadline and picture guidelines so they can submit your photo correctly and on time. Please have all photo studio branding removed on submitted photos.
5. Photo resolution should be no less than 300 dpi. If you do not know the DPI of your photo don’t worry! The yearbook staff will notify you if your photo is too small to publish.
6. Photos should be name in the following format: LastName_FirstName