Upsilon Sigma Chapter News
Submit a chapter announcement to share with the UAA community!
1. Only the faculty advisor of an Upsilon Sigma chapter with active status may use this form to share notable chapter news with the urban affairs community.
2. All submitted news items will be reviewed for relevancy by the UAA Executive Office.
3. The submitter is responsible for the news content (this includes any errors or omissions). Please review submissions carefully.
4. UAA reserves the right to edit, refuse, or remove any submitted content from its website at its discretion.
5. Approved submissions will be posted within 3-4 business days.
6. Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upsilon Sigma Chapter Information
Reminder: Upsilon Sigma chapter with active status only!
Official university/college name...DO NOT USE abbreviations
Chapter Unit (e.g. Urban Studies Program, Urban Education Program, Political Science Department)
Faculty Advisor Information
Reminder: Only the faculty advisor of an Upsilon Sigma chapter with active status may use this form to share notable chapter news with the urban affairs community.
Email of Faculty Advisor
You will receive a copy of this news announcement submission at this email address.
Phone Number of Faculty Advisor
Type of Chapter News
Special Chapter Initiative (i.e. local, regional, national, or international initiative)
Recognition (e.g. inducted student member honored; chapter honored for work)
(Maximum length: 10 words)
(Maximum Length: 200 words)
Please see guideline below.
Note: To provide additional information to community members, consider adding URLs to web pages that can provide readers with more details.
Website address (i.e. URL) for more information about your news submission
Upload An Image (Strongly Encouraged)!
Upload an accompanying image with your news announcement submission!
STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to increase viewership!
Supported image formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif)
Maximum file size: 1MB or 1024KB
Review your news announcement one last time, then click the "Submit" button below to complete the submission process.