In-Year Grant Funding Application Form
Please complete this form to submit a funding request for help to develop your society's activities and to enhance your members' experience.
Maximum available sum per request - Up to £400
Dependant on CASES awarded last academic year for term 1 and if a draft of CASES has been submitted to the societies' administrator for Term 2
Due to funding from the Colleges CEDPS and CHMLS Academic societies are not limited to this amount and can request more than £400. However, the societies are still required to submit a CASES draft for term 2 before this form will be considered.
Please note, each society can submit as many applications as they wish but will only be eligible for a maximum of two successful bids per term (Not applicable to CEDPS or CHMLS Academic societies).
ONE BRUNEL FUNDING - This form is also used to allocate One Brunel Funding - Please complete the below with all the details of your proposed activity.
You can "Save and Resume" this form. If you require help with the form please contact the Student Activities Societies' Administrator
• The applicant completing the form is the current Chair/President or Treasurer of the society; only one application will be considered per society
• The application must support the aims of the society, as stated within the society's constitution
• The application must clearly outline the ways in which the society plans to increase student engagement or membership satisfaction using the funding
• The application must have a clear plan of how the money will be spent and the strategies in place to ensure that it stands the best chance of successfully delivering the proposed activity
• The application must indicate how success will be measured, and what will constitute a successful delivery
• The application must be submitted within the relevant time frame to allow for all union procedures to be met with regards to the activity that the funding is supporting
• The Union will not allocate funding retrospectively after an event has occured
Chair/President or Treasurer ONLY
Brunel University Email:
This Form is for Societies ONLY. Not Sports Clubs (Sailing, Basketball, Rugby)
This section will ask questions about your Society.
Is your society?
A Cultural Society
A CEDPS Acdemic Society
A CHMLS Acdemic Society
Please upload your society's Constitution. A template can found here: https://brunelstudents.com/resources/studentactivities/
What is your Membership Fee for the year 2020/21?
If your Society is free to join, just put "£0"