After-hours access is a benefit for all employees. Access is dependent on the following conditions:
• An application must have been submitted to the Library and approved.
• No materials may be borrowed without self-signout when the library is not staffed
• Persons using the library must adhere to all institutional policies
• No admitting of individuals who do not have a Baystate ID badge or have after hours privilege
• All individuals must have their current Baystate ID with them at all times
• Approval of employee’s immediate supervisor or verification of employment
I agree to adhere to Library policies and conditions for after hour Library use: