Final Examination Viewing Application Form
Application Deadline: Friday, January 15, 2021 @ 4:30 pm
Viewing Date: TBD
Conditions of the review of final examination script:
- Completed application forms must be received by Friday, January 15, 2021 @ 4:30pm. There will be no exceptions made for late submissions.
- In rare cases a course instructor may release a photocopy of the final exam. In these cases the photocopied exam will be made available for pickup on the date specified above (photocopies of final exam scripts are not provided for most courses).
- If a photocopy of the final exam is not being released, your final exam must be reviewed at the specified day and time. (A maximum of 15 min will be allowed for viewing each examination. You will review the exam only in the presence of supervisory personnel and not your course instructor.
- The purpose of viewing final exams is not to negotiate the marking of the exam. The only exception is an obvious case of incorrect addition, whereby the invigilator should be informed and the invigilator will forward the information to the Academic Programs Administrator. You may formally appeal your final exam mark through the Registrar's Office.
- If a photocopy of the final exam is not being released, you are not permitted to make copies of, or take information, in any form, from the exam paper. Writing materials, cameras, cell phones, and any type of recording devices are not allowed. Possession of these restricted devices contravenes the University Student Discipline By-law.
- If a photocopy of the final exam is not being released, all exam papers regardless if they are photocopies or originals must be returned to the invigilator who will record the receipt of the exam paper upon your exit from the viewing session. If the instructor chooses to let you view your original exam paper you are aware that tampering with the final exam paper in anyway contravenes the University Student Discipline By-law.
- Your student card must be presented upon completion of the application form.
- Your student card and the receipt must be presented when reviewing the final exam OR receiving photocopy of the exam.
Course Number (CHEM):
Email Address: (use @myumanitoba.ca)
I have read, understand and accept the 'Conditions of the review of final examination script' listed above