Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Extension
You should use this form if you are an international student and you need a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for the purpose of applying for an extension to your student visa subclass 500.

If you have questions, please contact CDU International through email or phone 08 8946 7215.
  • Type your Student ID please do not include 's'.
  • / /
  • Student Declaration

    By ticking the check box below I am confirming that all of the above information is true and correct and I have read and understood the information on this form.