REQUEST MUST BE SUBMITTED AND APPROVED BY DEAN BEFORE SEMESTER ADD/DROP DATE
WE faculty may submit 1 Alternative Site Visit Request Form per semester and include a course roster for EACH CN #
that you would like to request alternative remote site visits for.
1. Complete all sections of this form (1 form submission per faculty needed)
2. Upload an Alternative Site Visit Course Roster Form
for each WE course you are teaching this semester
3. Click 'Submit' form
4. Designated Dean of Work Experience will review form
5. WE faculty will receive an email notification of request approval
6. Upon Dean approval, WE faculty may coordinate individually with each student as to how site visits will occur based on preference (in-person vs. remote)
Questions or need accommodations?
Please email the designated SDCCD campus Work Experience Coordinator for more information.
Mesa College - Shawn Fawcett | email@example.com
Miramar College - Kyoka Hashimoto | firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawn Fawcett is currently on maternity leave. Please contact Megan Boquet at email@example.com
for questions & assistance with Mesa College Work Experience
City College Work Experience process will be completed via paper forms. Contact the WE instructor for the course that you would like to enroll in directly.