PCI Student Photo+ Contest
Monthly Student Submission Contest
TK - 7th grade
8th - 12th grade
Select your PCI school from the dropdown list:
Heritage Peak Charter School
Rio Valley Charter School
Sutter Peak Charter Academy
Valley View Charter Prep
Best Contact Phone
If selected for a prize, which gift card would you prefer?
Best Contact Email
Upload Your Photo Submissions Here!
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Add any comments you would like to share about the submission. Why did you pick this item? How does it connect to the theme (if not evident).
Video Submission Instructions:
After completing this form, video submissions may be texted to (209) 452-2940 or emailed to Outreach@pacificcharters.org
Please make note of the text/email as it will disappear once you submit the form.
Please note: Video submissions will not be considered without this official entry form.
Submission of photos should be made by parent or guardian as submission indicates permission for PCI to use the image in social media and/or other marketing products.
The contest is open to all students enrolled in a Pacific Charter Institute school.
• The PCI student must appear photo or video submissions.
• Monthly themes will be announced on Pacific Charter Institute’s Facebook & Instagram social media as well as the previous month’s winners.
• Contest submissions will only be accepted through the official EmailMe form. (Special instructions are listed ONLY for VIDEO contests)
• Submission deadlines will always be the last day of the month at 5:00 P.M.
• Each month, 4 prizes will be awarded to K-7th grades and 4 prizes will be awarded to 8th-12th grades.
• Winners will receive a $25 gift card to a business selected in the submission form.
• Photos will be judged by committee.
• Submissions should be made by parent or guardian as submission indicates permission for PCI to use the image in social media and/or other marketing products.