ViBO Music School Workshop Policy
1. Students agree to arrive at each lesson punctually, well prepared, and with all necessary materials. Students arriving late will only receive the remaining time of the lesson.
2. Sufficient scheduled practice time on a daily basis is necessary to put skills covered at the lesson into motion. Parental support is extremely important in this process.
3. Workshop tuition is paid in full. Tuition is not refundable after the first week of class.
4. ViBO Music does not offer makeups or credits for missed lessons. No exceptions will be given including same-day illness and other emergencies.
5. ViBO Music reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is unable to teach a lesson.
6. Continuation of workshop is available upon request. If you plan to continue for a more advanced workshop, please notify ViBO Music prior to the last class of the workshop