2021 Fall Product Adult Booth Sale Training
A score of 14 points or higher is required to pass the Adult Booth Sale training quiz. After hitting submit, you will receive an email with your results (make sure to check your junk folder). Please forward your results email to your Troop Product Coordinator as proof of completing this training.
1. True or False: Nut Stands, Rolling Sales, Walkabouts, and Caravans may take place any time during the 2021 Fall Product Program. Booth sales may only take place between November 7 and November 14, 2021.
2. Which Booth Sales require permission from the Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator? (choose one)
a. Every sale except door-to-door in an Orange County residential neighborhood or a Nut Stand on the girl’s own Orange County property
b. Only in front of grocery stores
c. Only if other people have already asked the store
d. Only if it is outside of your Service Unit or city boundaries
3. Which recommended Booth Sale Safety Guidelines should you follow (choose all that apply)
a. Wear a mask or face shield
b. Keep the table between you and the customer to allow 6 feet of social distancing
c. Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
d. Keep the products on the table for customers to touch and feel
e. Wipe down the table and other common areas with disinfectant wipes on a regular basis
4. True or False. I can bring my own children to a parent/daughter booth sale even if they are not Girl Scouts, but not to a troop booth sale.
5. What happens if a girl or adult at a booth sale does NOT follow the safety or Product Sales guidelines? (choose all that apply)
a. Negative consequences may affect the entire troop
b. Girl(s) may lose credit towards girl reward items
c. Troop may lose credit towards troop proceeds money
d. Girl or troop may not be able to participate in future booth sales
e. Troop may be prohibited from participating in future booth sale lotteries
6. What should I do if a problem occurs during a booth sale? (choose one)
a. Involve the store manager in settling disputes
b. Contact the Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator.
c. Fight it out with the other adult who is trying to take your spot
d. Call the Council office for assistance
7. Who do I contact to get permission for a booth sale? (choose one)
a. Any parent who takes Booth Sale training
b. Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator
c. Either of the Troop Leaders
d. Troop Product Coordinator who schedules through the Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator
8. True or False. You may cancel a booth sale shift at least 48 hours in advance so another troop book the shift.
9. What items must be brought to every booth sale? (choose 2)
a. Money to make change
c. Table and Girl Scout tablecloth
d. Friends to keep your Girl Scout company
10. What should you do if you receive questions from the public regarding social issues relating to Girl Scouts and Product Programs?
a. Familiarize yourself with GSOC FAQs
b. Contact GSOC Customer Care if you do not know how to answer a question
c. Ignore the customer
d. Both A and B
Your signature confirms you have viewed the GSOC COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols in its entirety."
I understand that checking this box constitutes a signature confirming that I have read, understood and accept the contents herein."