Bachelor Applicant Questionnaire (International)
Thank you for your application to enrol in either the Bachelor of Arts Psychotherapy, or the Bachelor of Integrative Psychotherapy.
The data you provide is completely confidential and is used only to inform us of your interests and life situation. We are committed to helping students successfully complete their course of study, and this information is crucial to provide that support.
Applications submitted without a completed Confidential Questionnaire will not be accepted.
Bachelor of Arts Psychotherapy
Bachelor of Integrative Psychotherapy
1. How did you find out about the IKON course you are applying for?
If you were referred by an IKON Student or Graduate, please include their name so that we can thank them.
Name of Student/Graduate
2. What attracted you to this course?
3. What do you hope to attain from this course?
4. Describe your particular interests in the course you have applied for, and the things you are passionate about in this area of study. (Minimum of 150 words)
5. How would you describe yourself… as a person, your qualities, your passions? (Minimum of 150 words)
6. How would you describe your psychological health and wellbeing at this time in your life, considering both your strengths and weaknesses? (Minimum of 150 words)
7. How would you describe your physical health and wellbeing at this time in your life considering both strengths and weaknesses? (Minimum of 150 words)
8. Are you receiving any medical, psychological or other assistance with living currently? Please describe the type of assistance you are currently receiving and how it may impact your engagement in the course.
9. Please describe your work arrangements (if applicable) that will allow you to attend classes on week-days, and weekends, and your available time to undertake self-directed learning.
10. Are there any issues that may impact on your capacity to complete your studies? If so what strategies have you put in place to support you?
11. Do you have any other special needs that need to be taken into consideration?
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highly motivated) please indicate how motivated are you to study this course?
By entering your name and checking ‘Yes’ (below), you agree, (having the same effect as a pen-and-paper signature) that you have accurately identified yourself in this form, and that you intend to accept and be bound by the information provided and received in this form.
Signed: (Type your name below)