Support IGF
Education, commissions, new audiences
  • Please don't include spaces
  • You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the Charity reclaims on its donations in the tax year. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity. If you pay tax at a higher rate you can claim further tax relief in you Self Assessment Tax Return. If you are unsure whether your donation(s) qualifies for Gift Aid tax relief, please ask your local tax office for leaflet IR 65. Please notify IGF if you change your name or address.
  • Please note that we do not share your information with third parties.
Powered byEMF HTML Contact Form
Report Abuse