1. This key fob is non-transferable and is not valid for use by anyone other than the person named herein.
2. I have read the pool rules and agree to hold harmless and indemnify the pool management company and The Falcon Pointe Homeowners Association from any and all losses, damages or claims which arise as a result of my failure to comply with those rules.
3. As a parent or guardian, I understand my primary responsibility is for the safety of the individual(s) under my care.
4. I understand and agree that I am responsible for any guests which I may bring to the pool and agree to hold harmless and indemnify the pool management company and The Falcon Pointe Homeowners Association from any and all losses, damages or claims which arise as a result of the actions of my guests.
5. A copy of the Falcon Pointe Rules can be found by visiting: Pool Complex Rules
6. ONE (only) pool fob per address will be issued to the owner(s) of Falcon Pointe.
7. Replacement fobs will cost $50 and the previous fob issued will be deactivated upon replacement.
8. Fobs must be shown to pool volunteers at any time requested.
9. Each fob swipe for entry is recorded and the front gate must be shut in between swipes; every person entering the gate from your fob swipe will be considered your guest and responsibility. Questions regarding pool fobs should be directed to Fennell Property Management.
10. No fobs are available at the clubhouse at any time.
11. Misuse of the complex and/or key fobs may result in immediate loss of membership access.