Wipe Every Tear Team Application
3. Phone (include country and area codes)
4. Current Address
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
5. Date of Birth
6. Facebook Profile Link
7. Skype Contact Details
8. Current Photo
9. Are you married?
10. If yes, how long have you been married?
11. What concerns, if any, does your spouse have about you potentially working for Wipe Every Tear?
12. What countries have you lived in, and for what time frame?
13. I'm applying to work for Wipe Every Tear in:
Boise, Idaho, USA
14. When are you hoping to begin working for Wipe Every Tear?
15. Enter the length of time you intend to work for Wipe Every Tear:
3 Months (Internship)
6 Months to 1 Year
2 Years Minimum
3 to 5 Years
16. What position are you applying for?
17. If you could create the perfect role to fit your giftings, skill set, and passions, what would that position include?
18. Have you previously been to the Philippines with Wipe Every Tear?
Not yet, but I plan to
19. If yes, when and which trip?
20. How did you first hear about Wipe Every Tear?
21. How and when did you hear about human sex trafficking?
22. Why do you want to work in this field, specifically with Wipe Every Tear?
23. How long have you been passionate about advocating for the poor & trafficked?
Last 30 Days/Very New
In the last 6 Months
1 to 2 Years
As long as I can remember
24. Please give specific examples of organizations you may have worked with or actions you have taken for freedom of the exploited.
If you have worked with other organizations, what dates were you involved with them and in what capacity?
25. Describe your current relationship with Jesus and how He became part of your life:
26. How would others describe your walk with Jesus?
27. Explain one thing God has taught you about yourself in the last few months:
28. What are the most significant events that have occurred in your life in the past two years?
29. What do these words: ‘Kingdom,’ ‘Holy Spirit’, and 'Revival' mean to you?
30. Please give specific examples to where your contributions have been most impactful in local, national, and/or international missions, if you have had experience in this area?
31. Have you had significant experience(s) in serving the poor and exploited that transformed your heart and mind?
32. What questions do you have that we can answer to alleviate any apprehensions about joining Wipe Every Tear?
33. What do others say is your strongest character quality? Why do you think they would say that?
34. What character trait are you working to improve on?
35. Which of the following best describes you? (you may pick more than one)
36. Do you consider yourself: (check all that apply)
37. Describe the best leader you have ever worked with. What did she/he do that brought out the best in you?
38. What is the worst leader you have worked with? What did he/she do that made working with them challenging for you?
39. Have you been involved with any of the following within the past year?
Cult or occult
None of the above
39b. If you checked any of the above, we'd love to hear how Jesus is delivering/delivered you:
40. Have you ever been arrested or accused of a crime involving a child or sexual violation? If yes, please provide a explanation:
41. The following list contains some of the many experiences that may have touched your life. Check any box that you have had personal (even “one time”) experience with at any point in your life. These are a beginning point for us to learn about your journey. Your answers may not disqualify you from joining the Wipe Every Tear team.
None of the above
41b. If you checked any of the above, we would really enjoy hearing your story of how Jesus met you in, loved you through, and is in the midst of setting you free from these experiences:
42. What is your current occupation?
43. What level of education have you completed?
44. What other training/education/qualifications have you completed/are you completing?
45. Is there anything else you would want Wipe Every Tear to know about you that you consider important?
All of the information I have provided in this application is true and correct.
I understand that the position I am applying for with Wipe Every Tear requires that I raise my own salary (personal support).
I understand that the position I am applying for with Wipe Every Tear requires a full background check.
I understand my application is not complete until I have three (3) references submit a form on my behalf (they must be a past or current pastor/ leader/ manager or similar).
I understand that I am required to visit the Philippines prior to receiving an invitation to work for Wipe Every Tear.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Wipe Every Tear team! After the application is submitted, we will do our best to be in contact with you within 2 weeks. We look forward to connecting with you.