Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Scentsy Scholarship Program. To be eligible for this $2,000 award, you must:
• Be a high school senior, high school graduate, or current college student younger than 24 years of age planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire 2024-25 academic year.
• Be the dependent child* of a full-time Scentsy, Inc. employee. The Scentsy employee must have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of employment with the company by the application deadline date (April 30, 2024) for their child(ren) to qualify. The Scentsy employee must also maintain full-time employment with Scentsy, Inc. throughout the entire school year for their child(ren) to be funded for both terms. This scholarship is not limited to one child per eligible Scentsy employee; more than one child per eligible employee can apply if all other requirements are met. (However, scholarships are only awarded once per applicant.) OR:
• Be the dependent child* of a Scentsy Independent Consultant with a title of Director or above. The Scentsy Consultant must be at or above the title of Director by the application deadline date (April 30, 2024) for their child(ren) to qualify and must maintain their Director status throughout the entire school year for their child(ren) to be funded for both terms. Children of Directors (Q) are not eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for current high school students. OR:
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for current college students.
• GPA must be maintained. Proof of GPA will be required prior to checks being sent.
• Disclose parent(s) combined income. (Financial need is a part of the criteria but is not the sole consideration for the award.)
• Demonstrate a record of community service in and out of school.
• Demonstrate a record of leadership roles in and out of school.
*Dependent children are defined as biological children, stepchildren, or legally adopted children who live in the household of, and are primarily supported by, the employee or Consultant.
Deadline for the application is April 30, 2024. No extensions will be granted for any reason.
When the application is complete, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions related to the scholarship application, please email email@example.com.