ALSC Building Partnerships form
The ALSC Building Partnerships Committee works to build relationships with National Organizations who serve children and youth and who share similar goals to ALSC.
The criteria for liaison relationships with ALSC include:
* The organization must be an established national organization
* The organization must provide services to adults who are interested in the welfare of youth
* The goals of the organization must be consistent with the goals of ALSC
* The organization must be interested in and willing to participate in a liaison relationship with ALSC
* Organizations must demonstrate a willingness to participate with ALSC within a maximum of a five-year period following contact by ALSC to establish a liaison relationship
* The organization must be willing to participate in continuing communication with ALSC
* Organizations will be evaluated regularly to see whether they fit into the liaison relationship criteria previously described
Use this form to tell us more about your national organization.
Name of organization
Organization Web Site
Title of contact
Email of contact
Phone of contact
Are you a national organization?
Do you provide services to adults who are interested in the welfare of youth?
Are you interested in and willing to participate in a liaison relationship with ALSC?
Please briefly outline the goals, mission, and work of your organization.