Athletic/Parent Participation Requirements
1. I have read and understand the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth in this handbook. I agree to abide by these rules, regulations, and guidelines and I will faithfully support the coaches, athletic director and administration of The Frankfort Christian Academy in both spirit and practice.
2. The rules, regulations, and guidelines also apply to TFCA students participating on any co-op team with other schools.
3. The TFCA athletic participation fee must be paid prior to the student participating in any game. The fee is $125 for full-time TFCA students and $200 for home-school students. The fee is per sport, per student. Students will be billed for the fee once the official roster has been shared with the finance office by the Athletic Director. This is usually within the first two weeks of practice.
4. All students must have a current & completed KHSAA Physical Examination Form on file with the TFCA Athletic Director (Available at FrankfortChristian.org/athletics). An authorized health care provider must complete the Physical Examination form.
5. All students must have an Athletic Release & Waiver Form, Athletic/Parent Acknowledgement and Participation Form, and the Coach-Parent Partnership Form on file with the TFCA Athletic Director (Available at FrankfortChristian.org/athletics).
6. All parents are responsible to work during home games and/or tournaments.
IMPORTANT: Please read, sign, and submit this form. The Athletic Director and Finance Office must receive this, along with the KHSAA Physical Examination form and athletic fee *prior* to your first practice. Without these items, you will not be permitted to practice.