2020 -2021 Wedding Shows Non-Member Contract
Check the schedule below and check the box(es) of the show(s) in which you’d like to participate. You will be invoiced after the vendor contract is received. You are not confirmed as a participating vendor until full payment is received. Please complete all the required information on this agreement.
January 3rd - Kentucky Wedding Show at Henry Clay 1-4pm $395
Which shows will you be needing electric? Check all that apply.
January 3rd - Kentucky Wedding Show at Henry Clay
Type of Business
Mailing Address of Vendor
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
Name of Authorized Signatory
Title of Authorized Signatory
Do you have any special needs or requests? (Not guarenteed)
The Louisville Wedding Network Treasurer will send an invoice for online payment. *Please note that your spot will not be secured for any show until payment is received in full.
You may pull your vehicles to the back or side doors to unload your equipment. However please be mindful of others who wish to do the same by unloading and quickly removing your vehicle. Vehicles must be removed from entrance ways no later than thirty minutes prior to the start of the Event. All vendors must be present and booths set up thirty minutes prior to the start of the Event. If your booth is not setup thirty minutes prior to the start of the Event, you forfeit your right to receive the bride contact list and may jeopardize participation in any further Louisville Wedding Network Shows.
Each vendor will be provided a table, black linen and two chairs. We make every effort to provide each vendor with an 8 foot rectangle table BUT some venues do not have the space to accommodate the large tables. Please be aware that these venues will have a 6 foot rectangle or 6 foot round table. Your booth space will never be smaller than an 8 foot x 8 foot area.
We produce boutique-type shows. As such, no pipes, drapes, hooks or attachments are provided. Vendor is responsible for its own backdrops or displays.
Vendor may remove its booth or its belongings only after all public guests have vacated the exhibit area or otherwise instructed by The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. If any Vendor packs up before the scheduled end of the Show, you forfeit your right to receive the bride contact list and may jeopardize participation in any further Louisville Wedding Network Shows. Any excessive cleanup costs shall be paid by Vendor.
The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc., a Kentucky corporation, has the right to cancel any exhibitor space at any time without penalty or notice. The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. also has the right to reject any advertisements for any reason, and may ask that other suitable advertisements be provided. The Vendor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. from all actions resulting in Vendor’s violation of any laws in regards to submissions for this event. The Vendor further agrees that he, she or it is the owner of Vendor or has permission to use any materials submitted for the event. Vendor accepts all terms and conditions defined in this Agreement.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1) NO booth sharing or subletting. Only the Vendor listed above is permitted to display its products/services. Vendors shall not allow other businesses, organizations and/or individuals to display products/services in its booth.
2) We will supply you with a list of brides who registered and/or attended this show. Vendor agrees to use the list of brides’ names from this show only for the use of the Vendor signed below only and not to share such information with any third party. (Warning – we plant bogus names in our list in order to verify this condition). Failure to follow this condition will jeopardize any future participation in Louisville Wedding Network Wedding Shows.
Please initial here to show your agreement with Item #2
3) We do not provide any type of vendor signage, nor guarantee the extent of advertising for the Event.
4) The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this show in the event of inclement weather or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation, every effort will be made to reschedule this show to another date. No refunds will be given in the event of cancellation.
5) The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. makes no guaranty or warranty as to Vendor’s performance and/or sales revenues generated as to the Event.
6) Booth space must be paid in full at least one week prior to the show. Failure to pay means your booth space is not reserved. Vendor categories are limited and this contract is subject to acceptance by the Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. We advise you to send your contract and deposit as soon as possible. All payments are absolutely non-refundable.
7) This Agreement is subject to acceptance and is binding only if signed by both The Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. and Vendor.
8) This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without regard to its conflicts of laws rules and any and all legal actions shall be filed in state or federal court in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky.
9) The Louisville Wedding Network reserves the right to refuse participation of any vendor in a show if there have been complaints from brides concerning the vendor. Complaints will be verified by investigation of the complaint.
The undersigned hereby acknowledges that it will dress and conduct business operations in a professional and courteous manner; are in full compliance with any and all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes or regulations and furthermore, has procured any necessary licenses/permits with respect to its operation. LWN may, in its discretion, request copies of applicable licenses/permits from the undersigned. The undersigned further acknowledges that it has adequate insurance coverage with respect to its operations.
By typing your name below, you understand that this is used as an electronic signature.
Louisville Wedding Network, Inc. Authorized Signature
Please enter the text from the image: