Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to book your vacation with Simply Travel, LLC. We truly appreciate your business.
Please read thoroughly. It is the sole responsibility of the addressee to inform all other parties traveling of the contents of these terms and conditions. The booking passenger, by making payments to Simply Travel, LLC and/or it’s suppliers acknowledges that they have been advised of, reviewed and accepted these terms and conditions for all travel related services.
Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us immediately with any questions or concerns. Names on airline reservations must match your name EXACTLY as it appears on your passport or other form of ID you plan to use when checking in for your flight. Passports must not expire until 6 months after you return from your trip.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Be prepared with correct ID documentation. You are required to have a valid Passport &/or Visa for International travel regardless of age. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. Traveler assumes responsibility of verifying you are traveling with the required documents. Visit http://www.travel.state.gov for more information. Please verify but in almost every instance your passport must not expire until 6 months after you return home from your travels.
2. RECONFIRM FLIGHTS – Please be advised that air schedules are subject to change at any time prior to your departure. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to reconfirm the day and time of your flights. Failure to do so may result in you missing your flights. Simply Travel, LLC assumes no responsibility for air schedule changes, delays or cancellations by any air carrier.
3. ONLINE/AIRPORT CHECK-IN – All passengers should arrive at the airport 1 ½ -3 hours prior to their scheduled departure. In most cases you can check in online and print your boarding passes at home beginning 24 hours in advance if you wish to do so. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to check in for their flight. Simply Travel, LLC assumes no responsibility online client check in.
4. AIRLINE BAGGAGE FEES – Additional fees for baggage may apply. Please contact your airline or refer to their website for detailed information regarding their checked baggage policies.
5. AIRLINE ITINERARIES AND FARES are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice. Most airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seat assignments are on request only.
6. In compliance with Dept. of Transportation, airline passengers are advised of possible aircraft disinsection. Disinsection is permitted under international law in order to protect public health, agriculture and environment. This can be performed while passengers are on the aircraft depending on which disinsection they use. For more information on aircraft disinsection, contact Aviation Consumer Protection Enforcement at 202-366-2220 or visit their site at http://aircomsumer.dot.gov/spray.htm
7. The Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) are federal transportation safety rules found in 49 CFR, parts 171-180. The FAA enforces the HMR in aviation. Passengers violating the HMR can be fined from $250 to $50,000. Those who intentionally violate the regulations are subject to a criminal penalty of up to $500,000 and/or five years imprisonment. So, it is important to know what items hazardous materials are and whether or not they are allowed in the aircraft cabin or in checked baggage. Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For more information on hazardous material and what can and cannot be taken on aircraft please visit http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety/
What is a Hazardous Material? From lithium batteries to aerosol whipped cream, many items used every day at home or work are regulated as hazardous materials (a.k.a. "hazmat" and "dangerous goods"). These products may seem harmless; however, when transported by air they can be very dangerous. Vibrations, static electricity, and temperature and pressure variations can cause items to leak, generate toxic fumes, start a fire, or even explode. Hazardous materials include, but are not limited to: Explosives, Gases, Flammable Liquids and Solids, Oxidizers, Toxic and Infectious Materials, Radioactive Materials, Corrosives and many other items that can endanger the traveling public when not handled correctly. The good news is that many of the hazardous materials we can't live without are allowed in our baggage, but only if we follow the rules.
8. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s), or routing(s) could result in carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
9. HOTELS - most reservations are prepaid and non-refundable. However, if your reservation is confirmed on a guaranteed basis only and need to cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
10. SPECIAL REQUESTS – Room views, complimentary upgrades, room by, connecting, seat requests, etc… CANNOT be guaranteed by the travel agency or the tour operator. While every attempt will be made to accommodate such requests the travel agency/airline/tour operator will not be held responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled.
11. TOURS/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
12. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services. A There will be a $25 fee on ALL returned checks.
13. CANCELLATION/CHANGES – All bookings changed/canceled any time after reservation confirmation will be subject to a $50 per person fee in addition to all change/cancellation penalties charged by the travel supplier. Change/Cancellation requests must be in writing prior to your departure date. No refund is made for unused services or any portion thereof, nor is the price or value of unused travel services exchangeable for alternative arrangements. Changes/Cancellations are subject to the terms & conditions policy of the tour operator/airline or other travel supplier. We highly recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to cover your vacation investment for unexpected circumstances out of the control of you and your travel agent.
14. TRIP PROTECTION – Simply Travel, LLC strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by Simply Travel, LLC to you, constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. This agency is NOT an insurance company therefore has no responsibility for the submission, payment or adjustment of any insurance claims. All claims must be submitted to the relevant insurance company identified on your policy. All trip protection premiums are NON-REFUNDABLE. Travel protection may be purchased up to 1 week prior to departure; however, Cancel for Any Reason coverage must be purchased within 14 days of your initial deposit. We recommend you purchase coverage on any level at the time of deposit to guarantee eligibility.
15. PAYMENTS – Credit cards are preferred. By authorizing payment to your credit card, you waive the right to chargebacks as a means to mediate disputes pertaining to your travel arrangements made by Simply Travel, LLC or one of our travel partners. Check are accepted for payment but must be received 2 weeks in advanced of the final payment date. The return check fee is $25, and no future checks will be accepted. Please note that even though you have paid in full for your vacation package in advance you may be asked to provide a credit card during travel for any incidental charges, baggage fees, rental car guarantee, etc… that may occur. If you are using a debit card, please plan accordingly and expect that holds may be placed on your account that may affect your spending balance.
16. Credit Card Transactions – If for any reason, any travel service providers unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, you remedy lies against the provider, and not against Simply Travel, LLC. In the event that the payment has been made to Simply Travel, LLC by credit card you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to Simply Travel, LLC. If Simply Travel, LLC incurs any costs, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, to recover any payments charged back by your credit card company, you agree that you will be liable for these costs. If the credit card is declined, you guarantee that you will settle any amounts owing to Simply Travel, LLC via money order or cash immediately.
16. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – SIMPLY TRAVEL, LLC and its independent affiliates act as travel agents only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport service providers, tour operators and accommodation service providers, including but not limited to airlines, coach, rail, tours, cruise line operators and hotels. Simply Travel, LLC does not own, operate or manage these independent suppliers of services and therefore is not liable for their breach of contract, any intentional or non-intentional, or careless acts, errors or omissions. That includes but is not limited to any loss, delay, damage, or injury to you or your traveling companions. Simply Travel, LLC’s obligations to you are to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the travel service providers. We have no responsibility for these services, nor do we have the authority to make any warranty or representation regarding their standard. Client requests CAN NOT be guaranteed. All bookings made by this agency are subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these travel service providers. When booking and making payment through Simply Travel, LLC you accept and understand that your legal recourse is against the specific provider NOT Simply Travel, LLC. This travel agency shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, losses, or other any other condition caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. In addition, Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases this travel agency from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assume all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.