1) By paying the subscription renewal fees you agree to abide by the Company Articles of Association and Addendum (both August 2014) and the current club rules.
2) The membership year runs from 1st of January to 31st of December
3) As we are a BMFA affiliated Club, all flying members must also be members of the BMFA. If you do not pay your BMFA fees via LMAC, please quote your membership number and your BMFA Club number in the space provided above and ensure that your fees are paid.
4) Junior members should be under 18 on 1st of January, or be in further education.
5) If you require a key for the flying site gate include a £10.00 refundable deposit as detailed above.
6) Members should be aware that most insurance policies are limited to cover ‘lawful activities’ and therefore the best way to ensure certainty of insurance protection is to comply with the
CAA’s registration & competency requirements if operating an unmanned aircraft for which they are a legal requirement. It is also important to note that any legal costs and/or punitive financial sanctions incurred by an individual member under criminal law as a result of non-compliance will be outside the scope of cover.
Please use the following details for the bank transfer. Ensure you state your initial and surname for the payment description, for example:- JBloggs. If your bank uses a restricted number of characters for the description please complete your name as far as possible, for example:- EHumperdin. Please put the date of transfer in the “Any further info” box, for example:- Bank transfer on 8/12/14. With this info I can tie the payment to your subscription and renewal form.
NatWest Bank, Sort Code – 560055, Account number – 01016245