Loggerhead Marinelife Center (LMC), a nonprofit organization located in Juno Beach, Florida, is dedicated to promoting the conservation of ocean ecosystems with a focus on threatened and endangered sea turtles. Through research, rehabilitation, education, and conservation, LMC staff and volunteers work to understand sea turtle ecology, develop proactive solutions for their protection, and educate the community.
The 16th Annual TurtleFest will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2019 and it’s anticipated to attract over 10,000 community members and visitors. LMC and the surrounding Loggerhead Park will transform into a day-long family-fun festival, complete with children’s activities, live music, food & beverages, educational presentations, artists, and much more.
Turtlefest 2019 will feature:
• Free admission, resulting in higher attendance and increased visibility for your business
• Performances by local musical acts
• Emphasis on conservation and education
• The opportunity to reach over 10,000 people
In an effort to reduce waste and increase awareness of responsible practices, LMC asks that all TurtleFest vendors adhere to the following policies.
TurtleFest will be a zero waste event. Recycling and composting bins will be available throughout campus. Items that are not reusable, recyclable, or compostable will not be permitted at the event.
TurtleFest Vendor Agreement 2019
Merchandise / Art Vendors
• Focus on locally produced, sustainable products when possible – items made from post- consumer materials or renewable resources
• No single-use items for sale
• No plastic bags
• Packaging is the minimum amount required and is made of compostable materials
• Only eco-friendly cleaning products used
• Limit electricity usage to the minimum amount required
• No paper handouts, provide digital information via emails or websites
• Vendors to bring reusable water bottle for personal use, please do not bring single-use plastic bottles
• Must stay for the whole event from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• We will be providing all tents.
• Open to all environmental and marine-themed artists
• Open to merchandise vendors
• Email samples of products/art for approval
• Acceptance into festival is juried based on submission of three to five JPEG images
• Special consideration given to artwork/products in line with LMC’s mission to promote conservation of ocean ecosystems
• Fee of $250 (tent is included) paid to Loggerhead Marinelife Center reserves your spot. This fee is due upon acceptance into the show to reserve your spot.
Accepted artists will be notified via e-mail within 3 days of receipt of application and images. Exhibit booth fee of $250 is due within 5 days of notification to secure your spot. It will be your responsibility once accepted to secure your spot with payment within 5 days of acceptance notification, or LMC reserves the right to open to another qualified artist.
Artists will be notified of information such as check-in time and PR opportunities through e-mail communications.
LMC’s Marketing team will be present for the duration of the event and will be taking photos of vendors (upon their approval) for LMC’s social media accounts. Please showcase your efforts to help make TurtleFest a sustainable, zero waste event.
You can take an active role in our mission by participating in TurtleFest. By requesting your vendor booth today, you can share your message, product, or services with thousands of people while helping protect threatened and endangered sea turtles.
For more information, please email email@example.com