If a conflicting request exists on the same day for the same facility, the following criteria will be used to determine approval:
- City sponsored programs and prior contractual obligations.
- Economic impact to the city of Columbus, Ohio.
- Number of fields and or days rented. Full facility rentals receive priority.
- Pre-existing event with proven history
- Major tournament (state, regional, national or international).
- Rental history and past compliance with Recreation and Parks policies and procedures with the requesting person/organization.
- Current condition of fields and impact to them and the complex.